WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a DevOps Lead under our Commercial System (IT) team. This position will be reporting to Head of Digital Platform Development and will be based in Singapore.
- Participate in the production support, particularly times of high volume and peak order taking and processing
- Provide technical oversight to the development team in order to complete development tasks successfully
- Design and develop an infrastructure capabilities to support eCommerce solutions, utilizing industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability
- Own and contribute delivery of high-quality end-to-end infrastructure solutions.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience working within a DevOps capacity
- Azure certified solutions (Azure preferred)
- Certified or demonstrable experience with cloud platforms in a production environment (MS Azure preferred)
- Experience in implementing containerized solution using Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Azure/AWS computing, storage, logging and monitoring, auditing and security services
- Hands on experience in using build servers like Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS etc. (TFS preferred)
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Hands on knowledge of IaC and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef etc.
- Practical experience of using version control systems (Git preferred)