WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
You will be part of our Group Consolidation team and support WSAudiology in consolidating, reviewing, analyzing and reporting the financial statements and results. The responsibilities will also include:
Accounting & Reporting:
- Accounting, statutory reporting & consolidation on a timely basis.
- Ensuring accounting & financial reporting is in line with WSA Financial Reporting Guidelines and IFRS.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Financial governance for Internal process review over the financial reporting, evaluate current business processes and recommend improvements and key accounting estimates review.
- Support WSA affiliates in the Closing and reporting To FinCart (SC/MR) in timely manner.
- Perform monthly intercompany reconciliation and minimized the imbalances.
- Liaise with and support on periodic balance sheet accounting topics review.
- Support the group in providing the training to affiliates required in closing and Reporting.
- Liaise with auditors and provide necessary data, to ensure good control deficiencies in an audit of Financial statement as well as to minimize the uncorrected audit adjustment.
- Support for Global Treasury topics / pension /tax disclosure requirements and others related topics
- Maintain WSA Leasing tools and ensure data completeness
- Support in implementation of new IFRS guidelines, regulations and conducting checks and review on application by relevant markets.
- Adoption of new IFRS – from conception to implementation and stabilization.
- To review internal policies and rollout of revise accounting guidelines, booking routines and calculations and provide continuous support / improvement for roll-out solution.
You have a hands-on attitude, and 5 years in group reporting, accounting and consolidation, and preferably in a MNC environment with ACCA or CPA certification.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, preferably in Macros and V-look up. VBA knowledge is added advantage
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and guidelines (IFRS, GAAP etc).
- Good understanding in audit
- Good analytical skills, a team player and able to work independently
WSAudiology Singapore is one of our two head offices and a major manufacturing and R&D hub, employing more than 1,300 people across a variety of functions. Here, we design and develop state-of-the-art behind-the-ear hearing solutions. We value your career and personal development by ensuring that you are equipped with skills for success.
Want to join us?
Submit your CV and application today! We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.