WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounting professionals (or Information System Analyst) who want to make a difference where you can heavily influence your role and the way of working for our group finance reporting system(Fincart). You will join our Finance Application team as being part of supporting and executing the Fincart platform, while being a pivotal part to digitalize and automate our group financial consolidation processes.
The role will report directly to the Manager, Finance Application at HQ in Singapore.
The responsibilities will also include:
- Month end closing - provide support to countries during closing process on data validations and issues faced on Fincart upload. Also support reopening of periods.
- Fincart projects - support integration of new entities into Fincart
- Alignment of reporting structure with other systems - ensure that reporting structure within Fincart is aligned with ERP and Reporting Tools
- Maintenance of ETL tools and mapping information - support and changes in mapping information which would affect reporting numbers
- Support audit of IT General Controls ("ITGCs")
- Maintenance of master data within Fincart - updates any changes to master data in Fincart
You have a good accounting and consolidation process understanding and knowledge how to manage finance reporting system. You have a relentless drive for impact, proactively take lead on driving tasks, and you can lead yourself and others. You are capable of not only identifying the right solution, but also of implementing the solution – even when you get pushback from certain stakeholders. This is a global role, with flexibility required to accommodate other time zones on a regular basis.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in supporting finance applications
- Good understanding of accounting and consolidation
WSAudiology Singapore is one of our two head offices and a major manufacturing and R&D hub, employing more than 1,300 people across a variety of functions. Here, we design and develop state-of-the-art behind-the-ear hearing solutions. We value your career and personal development by ensuring that you are equipped with skills for success.
Want to join us?
Submit your CV and application today! We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.