WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
This Finance Manager, Procurement Controlling will be working as a sparring partner to the category heads and their organizations.
The role is based in our global Singapore headquarters where most of our Operations leaders are located and both our Chief Operations Officer and our VP Procurement. The role reports to our Head of Operations HQ Controlling.
This executive is meant to support the Procurement Leadership Team in making the right decisions related to vendors and contracts and enable optimize the financial impact, as well as supporting the teams in creating structure and its business controlling in both head offices (SG & DK).
You will specifically be expected to:
- Be responsible for Procurement data analytics (Infor ERP), define business requirements for the development of a tool as well as own the integrity of the data consolidated and used
- Contribute to pre‐contract negotiation with key suppliers and effectively implement and review supplier contracts and terms to safeguard WSA interests. Promote optimization of payment terms in manufacturing hubs (SG and DK) through benchmarking across vendors.
- Direct procurement savings calculation and ensure compliance according to our savings guideline.
- Perform procurement-related savings budgeting as well as monthly and year-end closing activities.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced controlling professional with international expertise in influencing business leaders as well as proven experience in encouraging innovation and innovation throughout the organization. You will be a creative transformer and an solid “conductor” of change.
- Experience leveraging business intelligence tools and technology that support the reporting, automation and monitoring of performance metrics
- Solid business- and commercial understanding and experience. Minimum 5 years of experience coordinating a versatile controlling function in an international organization
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders and address the status quo
- Solid people leadership skills, capability to build professional working relationships with the Group, within the Region and across the business in general
- Forward-thinking mindset, motivation and high standards. Commitment, high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strategic mind-set, results orientated, accountable, takes responsibility and directs by example, raising standards.