What we offer
To deliver on our purpose to make a wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are looking for a Software Support Engineer to be part of our R&D Software Engineering team to provide support for our production application. If providing good support to our users to achieve their goals, identifying issues and helping development teams fixing them are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to speak to you.
The role will report to our R&D Software Engineering Manager.
- Respond to issues in production relating to software provided by the software development team
- Provide support to understand and diagnose issues in production with our software solutions
- Provide corrective actions, resolutions, and workarounds to rectify issues and minimize impact
- Administer the ticketing system to track and close issues raised from production as well as follow up with Change Requests for the development team
- Create and maintain software installation and configuration guides
- Develop and maintain software tools used for development and support
- Provide training and support for software validation activities
What are we looking for?
You have interest to learn new technologies, understand production workflows and translate between domains of users and development team.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge or experience in analyzing software issues, capturing and organizing knowledge to build a knowledge base
- Keen in supporting users in manufacturing and service, and knowledge of systematic problem identification and solving in software systems will be preferred
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Join us and be part of WSAudiology today!