WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
- Perform model conversion setup and execute production buyoff procedure for mass production run.
- Provide first line support in time of machine breakdown by troubleshooting and escalating to engineer / supplier whenever necessary.
- Support production line in technical and process aspect. Ensure that production request for technical help is met and timely support is provided to ensure optimal production uptime.
- Support for new model IPL (Pilot run) to R&D / NPI engineer to ensure operators are trained and perform production according to technical and operation requirements.
- Carry out preventive maintenance to SMT machines and other automation machines including tooling jig & fixtures.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment for mass production
- Coordinate new production tooling fabrication with vendor and readiness alignment with NPI
- Daily monitoring and reporting of equipment Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Perform trouble shooting and analysis on product quality issue and work with engineer on corrective/preventive actions.
- Assist in updating documentation like WI and failure analysis report.
- Provide training to operators on PCB assembly process and machine operating procedure.
- Provide control and monitoring of production machine spare part inventory and indirect material inventory.
- Initiate and carry out continuous improvement project to improve the manufacturing productivity and efficiency of equipment
- Take up other ad-hoc assignment as requested
- Diploma in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- 2 - 3 years experience in production & manufacturing engineering
- Good experience in SMT industry or other customized automation machines
- Good technical skill with hands on knowledge in SMT machines
- (e.g. Solder Printing, SPI, Pick & Place, AOI, Reflow oven, Underfill, Encapsulation)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in electro-pneumatics and electro-mechanical systems.
- Able to read & understand 2D / 3D drawing & electrical circuit diagram
- Good trouble-shooting or diagnostic skills on printed circuit board (PCBA)
- Microsoft Office and other advanced computing knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of PLC and Mechanical CAD Design is an added advantage
- Knowledge in factory automation or low-cost automation is an added advantage