At WS Audiology, our Global Operations team plays a vital role in serving our customers an end-to-end committed approach: from sourcing to manufacturing and delivering the end-product. We are always striving for operational excellence by adopting the best practices.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Operations & Supply Chain to lead and drive our major global strategic operations projects. You will be be working closely with R&D, Supply Chain Management, Quality, Sales and Finance, HODs and Executive Management.
Steering of Operations Project Activities:
- Overall management of Operations projects on time / budget / quality
- Actively engaged in promoting project end process efficiency
- Promote teamwork and avoid silos practices
Deploy project methodology to manage activities such as:
- Build business case and conduct economic analysis
- Develop project budget
- Liaise with external suppliers / customers if needed
- Form project team & align with measure owner
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Ensure resource availability & allocation
- Assess risks and develop mitigation plans
- Follow up on project benefits and financials
- Keep project team, measure owner and stakeholders updated through regular communications
Promote the use of PMP and continuously work on improving it
What are we looking for?
You will be working closely with a cross-functional team in a fast-past environment to cultivate project ideas and influence stakeholders to formulate projects.
- Minimum 8 years of related professional experience, with 5 years in a project leading role
- Good project management skills and familiar with the use of Project Management Methodologies
- Possess team management experience in both resource management and asset management
- Knowledge of SCM framework and Operations structure
- Possess sound Operations finance knowledge
- Willing and able to travel and work in other countries for an extended length of time
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.