We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer (NPI) to develop and implement manufacturing processes required to manufacture a high-quality product in a repeatable and cost-effective manner. You will be providing technical support to R&D and Production in process development of new production Introduction and forefront development You will be responsible for:
- Compile technical Reports from engineering evaluation
- Create and update assembly work instructions/drawing
- Creates, edits, and maintains necessary documentation ensure compliance with ISO or industry standards & procedures.
- Develop Manufacturing Procedures, Quality Control Plans & Measurement, Corrective actions plans, and Preventive Action etc.
Engineering Support to R&D and Manufacturing
- Applies knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials and provide technical support on ongoing product and process improvements during their manufacturing lifecycle
- Develops and supports new forefront, PFMEA, control plan, manufacturing processes and products with R&D and support reliability tests.
- Need to be trained in machine and then produce samples according requirement.
- Design jig and fixture for new product manufacturing
- Evaluates, documents, implements, and monitors processes and machines required for the printed circuit boards assembly (PCBA) and full assembly (Box build)
- Liaising with equipment vendors for trial and evaluation.
- Leads discussion and works closely with production and support teams to manage workflow.
- Provide training to operatives.
- Participant and execute continuous improvement activities
The candidate profile
- 2 years of experience in Manufacturing /Semiconductor environment
- Experience on SMT manufacturing processes, and box build assembly as well as an understanding in process designing, product introduction and development. -
- Have DOE and FMEA knowledge -
- Proficiency with computer software programs (Microsoft products, AutoCAD, or other CAD programs) -
- Ability to do use microscope and able do visual inspection
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.