WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Our Finance team acts as the financial sparring partners to the managers and support the decision-making process by providing financial management information, deep dive analysis, performance management reporting and financial planning.
The position will be based in Singapore and will report to the VP Finance APAC and will support both the Global Key Account and Retail APAC businesses. This person will be specifically responsible for:
- Consolidation of business performance for Global KA and Retail APAC
- Development of reports to support closing process, variance analysis, forecasting & budgeting of Revenue, Gross Margin, SG&A Expenses and other metrics
- Management of Receivables through shared service provider
- Review quarterly performance with respective affiliates
- Collaborate with global Retail and Marketing teams for data management to ensure accurate mapping
- Drive reporting automation and propose Power BI dashboards
- Compute monthly KA rebate provisions
- Monthly standard reporting and ad-hoc analytics for both businesses
- Prepare the QBR and Budget/ Forecast decks for presentation to Group Management
- Develop KA P&L simulations to support contract discussions and evaluate profitability of contracts.
- Design the framework for Budgeting Template to obtain inputs from the respective CEO/CFO to ensure strategy is inline with the overall Global Key Account Objectives.
- Tracking Retail KPIs
- Monitor KAs performance in target fulfillment and review rebate/credit notes.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Finance professional with strong expertise in financial controlling and budgeting activities, preferably working in large global organizations. S/He will have strong communication skills to work with internal teams and major stakeholders within the corporate functions to resolve complex issues.
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance. CPA or equivalent professional qualification is a plus
- You have 5 to 8 years of work experience from analytical positions within finance, management reporting, financial planning and analysis, management and/or strategy consultancy, business development or equivalent
- You have a thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in working with and supporting the business in driving performance and value
- You are skilled in PowerPoint and have advanced Excel experience at super-user level.