WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a Business Development Manager to join our expanding team in Hong Kong under our Widex Hong Kong Hearing and Speech Center business entity.
- Develop growth strategies to spearhead our penetration into wholesales channels, traditional or non traditional
- Identify new business opportunities and drive execution of expansion plan by working closely with global team, clinical and marketing team
- Understand market & competitive landscape and make recommendations on priorities so we can achieve our targets
- Develop and maintain good rapport with HCPs and customers
- University Degree in Business or equivalent, with minimum 5+ years of relevant business development/ sales experience
- Medical device/ Pharma/ Optical industry experience preferred but not essential
- Prior experience in promoting medical device/ pharma product to HCPs and DTC channels is highly advantageous
- Business driven and result oriented
- Demonstrate good analytics skills along with the ability to work with internal/ external stakeholders to achieve goals
- Strong presentation skills along with high proficiency in PowerPoint/Excel skills is essential.