WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a Senior/ Consultant - Infor LN Finance. This role is supporting the IT implementation of Infor LN projects around the world for all topics related to Finance area. Based on inputs from Global Finance Process Governance Owners and IT Finance Analysts, the incumbent designs and supports the implementation of these Finance processes and policies into Infor LN. This role will be based in Singapore and reporting directly to IT Director, Head of Core Systems PMO.
- Provide guidance on Infor LN Global template definition for Finance matters
- Collaborate with project teams on the implementation of Finance topics in Infor LN
- Provide IT solutions and system knowledge based on requirements provided by Analysts
- Provide best practice functional and technical advise or resolution in specific Finance matters
- Support training of Finance users for implementation of new Finance processes in Infor LN
- Research and prototype new LN Finance functionalities that could bring additional value to Global Finance
- Onsite Support to Key Users during all projects stages and also in the adoption of new processes. Support to be given to Key Users during crucial phases of projects - applying the train-the-trainer concept with local teams
- Remote Support to Key Users - Contact point during FBP, local and global transformational projects with respect to application of Finance processes and as escalation point of issues being experienced
Support Finance Infor LN Developments:
- Liaising with various stakeholders, including country Key Users, IT applications team, Infor Developers and FBP Project Team members to evaluate, document, test and report on developments.
- University Degree in Information Technologies or equivalent
Expert Infor LN ERP Finance Functional knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of finance processes and policies: IFRS, FPC, Dimensions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to lead finance analysts and demonstrate sound decision making on complex business scenarios
- Prior experience in multi-nation project roll-out will be valuable.
This role will require up to 50% of traveling to project roll-out countries, post-pandemic. The rest of the time can be flexibly remote.