WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a Technical Manager, Finance Systems Excellence to join our Global Finance Applications team.
- Database administration, maintenance and configuration of finance systems and applications
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for connection points with data warehouse, source ERP systems and EPM applications
- Build SQL queries/ETLs and support in data collection and reconciliations
- Provide solutioning to Finance organization on automation projects
- Identify optimization opportunities within the finance organisations and build automation capabilities to support operations
- Managing a team of one technical analyst
- Recognized IT Degree (Relevant work experiences can be considered with technical certifications)
- Experience with complex database management with experience working with OLAP & SQL Server Analysis Services/ Master Data Services servicing the finance organization
- Working knowledge of Lucanet Consolidation Modules/ Other similar consolidation tools will be added bonus
- Project Management skills
- Able to communicate effectively with global accounting teams
- Detailed/ Meticulous/ Organized/ Able to work with tight deadlines
- Team leadership experience will be preferred