WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Specific Responsibilities :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Student will be assisting the Finance Controllership team with their daily operations. The role would gain exposure to daily finance activities along with working with the Group Management.
- Consolidating data and developing Financial models to support forecasting & planning
- Identifying trends and variances with Actuals vs budget and reporting to the management
- Liaise with sales companies across the globe on group cost of sold (COGS) budget and monthly variance topics
- Extend support for Annual budgeting process
- Assist with special projects and documentation effort
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, the successful candidate will be an experienced controlling professional with international expertise in influencing business leaders as well as proven experience in driving change and innovation throughout the organization. S/he will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change.
- Degree - Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Strong Analytical, organizational skills and is a quick learner and work well with others
- Proficiency in Excel and knowledge of general accounting process is a plus
- Experience leveraging business intelligence tools and technology that support the reporting automation and monitoring of performance metrics
- Previous internship experience in Finance is a plus