WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Our global R&D powerhouse as well as an innovation leader with approximately 900 specialists and abundant resources to further accelerate innovation of hearing instruments and tailored solutions including by leveraging its established digital platform. We provide world’s first leading innovations in audiology, signal processing, electrical and mechanical engineering, material and computer science, and more.
We are steadily looking for specialist from all over the world to join our team. You will make breakthroughs with your never-give-up attitude. There are plenty of options to develop and invent, be effective, and change the world for the better.
We are now hiring 2 new Mechanical Engineers to bolster our R&D Industrialize team.
- Realize mechanical design and drawings in MCAD with special attention to tolerance analysis, ID and tooling realization
- Material selection with corresponding experts, collaboration with tool makers and suppliers (international)
- BOM creation and maintenance in PLM system
- Support of component tests including necessary jigs and support of fixtures for measurement setups
- Creation, review and release of test specifications and test reports
- Evaluation and verification via measurement of components and interfaces / Development of component tests including test equipment
- System integration of hearing aids in regards of mechanical engineering and design / hardware development of hearing aids and their features
- Support of production transfer and product ramp up.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Professional experience as (product) developer desirable
- Experience in area of medical technology beneficial
- Basic experience in material properties and selection (desirable plastic materials)
- Basic experience in mold construction, tolerance analysis and series production preferable
- Basic experience in ePLM systems desirable
- Experience in CAD development (CREO) require
Recent University graduates will also be considered at entry level engineer.