WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are now looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join our R&D Accessory Development team. You will work closely with the platform and product development team as a critical member in R&D Product Development to develop accessories for our hearing aid devices.
Accessories development activities includes:
- Develop and apply new solution in charging technology, battery and low power management architecture in hearing aid accessories (i.e. chargers, transmitters, remote controls etc)
- Manage OEM/ JDM/ JDM suppliers to design, validate and industrialise the product.
- Provide technical resolution, and evaluate work package, cost, and time in project management activities.
Qualification and Required Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
- Master / Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communication Engineering.
- Experience working in co-development model with ODM and JDM will be advantageous
- Good analysis skills and hands-on with DSO, SA required
- Prefer candidate with hands-on experience in
- Battery charging
- Low Power Management Design
- Wireless Power Transfer Design (e.g. Qi)
- TWS solutions/ application
- Inquisitive and Independent with solid communication and organizational skills to work across administrative boundaries.
- Fluent in spoken mandarin to liaise with key external stakeholders and partners in China
WSAudiology Singapore is one of our two head offices and a major manufacturing and R&D hub, employing more than 1,300 people across a variety of functions. Here, we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art behind-the-ear hearing aid devices. We value your career and personal development by ensuring that you are equipped with skills for success.
Join us and be part of our Research & Development Hardware Team today!