WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
- Produce Hearing Aids according to work instructions to ensure good product quality and work efficiency.
- Responsible for the preliminary hearing aids in the production of quality problem, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for checking with maintenance records to ensure that the production site, production activities and records meet GMP requirements.
- Maintain good 5S status in responsibility area.
- Comply with the company regulations related with EHS.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.