WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Receiving and counting FG, Accessory, raw material, indirect material classifying and registering in the Bin card as per WI request.
- Receiving and counting customer return for product and equipment, classifying and registering in the Bin card as per WI request
- Maintain system for receiving and transfer.
- Correcting distribution of FG/Accessory/equipment according domestic sales order. Ensuring the accurate of inventory.
- Updating and maintaining Bin card record, cycle-counting regularly, ensuring the conformity of physical material and Bin card record.
- Ensuring accurate inventory data of finished goods / Accessory / Equipment/ Customer return goods / raw material/indirect material.
- Be responsible for providing related packing material to Packer.
- Keep the goods appropriately and hand them over validly with related department.
- Keep and file all kinds of original documents in warehouse
- l To keep the better discipline/safer operation / better cleaning workshop.
- l Comply with the company regulations related with EHS.