- Great clinical opportunity
- Vibrant team environment
- Beautiful location
At bloom Hearing Specialists, we are a global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to innovation. We listen to and work closely with professionals and users alike as we overcome hearing loss. We operate within a global network of hearing clinics, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly, the best people.
This is a fantastic role for a Clinician seeking Milford, NZ Supported by experienced hearing care coordinators, who prioritise front of house customer care. You must have a QP or have a current CCC. Your remit will include the following:-
- Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client's hearing loss using a range of bloom approved audiological techniques
- Reporting results of assessment to Medical Practitioner to ensure clients receive appropriate medical intervention in regards to their individual audiological findings
- Providing education and involve clients in making an informed decision about the best hearing solution for their needs, including the use of a range of devices to achieve successful hearing outcomes
- Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
- Travelling between clinics and visiting sites in your area
- Engaging in promotional activities within your region to instigate new business and generate increased awareness of the bloom brand and our services
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with various doctors, ENTs and related medical practitioners to ensure bloom is recommended as the hearing provider of choice
To be successful in this role you will hold a full membership of a professional body - New Zealand Audiological Society. You will have a driver's licence, and have a proven track record in fitting Hearing Aids; dedication to achieving results and most importantly a desire to make a difference to our customer's lives.
Your strong attention to detail, organisational skills, and interpersonal skills will see you succeed in this role!
In return for your dedication and experience you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive remuneration package, including a motor vehicle allowance
- Ongoing training and continuing professional development
- Clinic incentives available throughout the year
- Paid Parental Leave
Flexible working options are fully supported to better balance work, personal and family commitments.
We appreciate you investing your time and efforts applying for this role. We’ll do the same by responding to your application.
We welcome applications from international applicants and can support the visa process (with relocation assistance). Please ensure you have spoken with NZAS New Zealand Audiological Society » New Zealand Audiological Society (audiology.org.nz) to enquire about working in NZ.
If you're curious about bloom hearing specialists - AU / NZ, then please reach out to Tania Hunter via LinkedIn for a confidential chat about roles throughout Australia and New Zealand.