WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
As a global leader in the hearing aids industry, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful.
Our SEA Malaysia team is looking for a Business Support Executive to join us in our Malaysia office and support our local sales team. This role will report to our Country Sales Manager.
You will specifically be expected to provide:
- Business Administrative Support: Supporting local sales team with general administrative task including maintaining sales, contract and payment records as well as local inventory monitor for demo, parts and accessories
Customer Service Support: Primary local contact point to handle order processing enquiries, shipment, delivery fulfillment activities. Speed up the response to local customer enquiries and avoid unnecessary delay
- Product Hotline and After Sales Service Support: Able to handle basic enquiries for HA products and services related questions. Primary contact point for faulty product checking before pass on to audiologist for further monitoring and log into product complaint portal. Increase customer satisfaction on faulty / repair process to grow their business with WSA and foster long term relationship.
- Local Vendor Management: Communicate with vendors to support sales / marketing functions locally. It is important to liaise with vendor for marketing activities with sufficient documents preparation (quotations, payment etc) align with company policy. This is to ensure efficiency with tight timeline to support sales activities and maintain good reputation for payment cycle to vendors
You will work with internal stakeholders as the local contact point to Customer Service & Commercial team in SG on sales support administrative role (invoices, shipment & delivery information) & external stakeholders to handle business partners inquiries for sale orders details (invoices, shipping information etc) and vendor payment processing.
- 1 to 2 years experience in business administration role. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Highly organised with high level of attention to detail
- Willing to learn and be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good standard of written & oral English.
- Able to speak in local language (Malay & Mandarin) would be highly advantageous