WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Our Global Operations teams brings innovation and best quality in our products to the markets and we are now looking for a Senior Test Development Engineer to join our advanced Engineering department in Singapore. You will become a part of the team, tasked to plan & drive NPI test activities from initial phase until ramp up, building functional software and hardware test solution.
- Software: Develop, add on to new and existing software for new products and liaise with the R&D team in Singapore and Germany to ensure stable, efficient and consistency during Mass Production test. Update on latest software version to ensure that the product are tested accordingly to define standards and requirement.
- Hardware: Set up, develop and integrate the test requirement from product development into the production test system. Improve production output / yield & the quality of products sold.
- Documentation: Document and validate products and create test specifications to ensure consistency in the testing of the Products are met and write procedures/work instructions for Production use
- Support : provide testing aspect support to other sites/department. Liaise new and existing product transfer between all sites.
The Candidate Profile
- Degree in relevant discipline, ideally in electronics communications
- Working experience in testing/ manufacturing environment. Experience in electronic circuitry and functional tests.
- Problem solver and able to resolve test related issues
- Knowledge in Software - C, C++, C#
WSAudiology Singapore is one of our two head offices and a major manufacturing and R&D hub, employing more than 1,300 people across a variety of functions. Here, we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art behind-the-ear hearing aid devices. We value your career and personal development by ensuring that you are equipped with skills for success.
Join us and be part of our Operations & Supply Chain Team today!