WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Are you passionate about providing good customer service? Do you want to work with products that are technologically leading and make a real difference to the customer? If yes, we can offer you a 6 months contract position as a Customer Service Officer, and be part of our SEA Customer Service Team providing proactive, quality customer service for our customers in SEA.
- Order Management: Process order and repairs, liaise with internal stakeholder on stock availability, shipment preparation, invoicing, and shipment arrangement with the forwarder
- Customer Support: Attend to customer enquiries on orders, repairs, and product availability
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager
- Diploma in Business, Supply China, Logistics or related disciplines
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Experience of working in a customer service department and are used to providing excellent customer service is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Words
- Self-motivated, meticulous and organized personality.
Join us and be part of our SEA Customer Service Team today!