WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Internship period :
- Jan to May/June 2023
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Work on Technical Evaluation for Rechargeable hardware
- Assist Engineers to work on project, bench-marking related task
- Work with project team on related task
- To work on charging related components, to form a holistic charging system
- To assist engineers in engineering tasks, such as benchmarking, measurements, and data analysis
- To train in using various tools, software and measuring equipment, e.g. Spectrum and Impedance Analyzer
- Hands-on investigative and benchmarking works, to evaluate charging technologies’ performance for Hearing Aids
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering Student Intern to bring our Product development and experience to another level.
- University Degree - Electronics engineering
- Passionate in design of electronics
- Keen in hands-on building hardware, firmware and performing measurement
- Candidates with academic project experience in battery, power management, IOT or embedded hardware are welcome
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills