WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Internship period :
- Jan to May/June 2023
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- To develop new concepts for subassemblies or parts inside the medical devices (hearing aid) and its accessories.
- Evaluate and optimize the concepts through prototyping and testing
- Student will actively support and involve in concept development and evaluation of subassemblies or parts used in the next generation of medical devices (hearing aid) developed in Sivantos. The work involves (1) Conceptualizing, (2) Designing, (3) Prototyping e.g. 3D printed and (4) Testing
- Global exposure and opportunity
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering Student Intern to bring our Product development and experience to another level.
- University Degree - Mechanical / Mechatronics
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills