WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Internship period :
- Jan to May/June 2023
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Conduct experiments with EMA app for study and development to evaluate audiological performance of hearing aids
- Parset Watcher tool upgrade and improvements or optimization
- MATLAB code clean up for script optimization
- Reorganize, improve existing technical documentation, tools and analyze study result
- Global exposure and opportunity
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering Student Intern to bring our Product development and experience to another level.
- University Degree - Computer Engineering /Computer Science
- Strong knowledge and interest of programming language (C#, WPF user interface, MATLAB )
- Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Programming, Business and Technical Communication
- Scripting languages (C#, OOP and MATLAB)