WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We're looking for a Cybersecurity Risk & Compliance Analyst (Associate) to join our Singapore team to develop and drive effective cyber risk assessment and IT security compliance programs involving activities such as reviewing and developing security policies, processes/procedures, and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and security assessment to support the certification of ISO27001 or other regulatory certification.
- Conduct ISO 27001 management system for WSA initial, surveillance, renewal, and non-routine audit
- Collaborate with other teams such as information technology, and human resources to guarantee audit preparedness and security compliance across the firm
- Perform ISO 27001 control assessments on various WSA group entities.
- Review documents and application before audit is conducted
- Collaborate with external auditors to obtain certifications and reports for security compliance
- Ensure all audits, inclusive of non-compliance issues are closed before submission of audit reports for review
- Inform and track progress, escalations, and resolution of issues for management reporting
- Consult on new security measures’ security compliance needs.
- Assist in filling in the gaps in new security compliance standards.
- Assist with the development of the security compliance program, which includes continuing operational requirements and expanding ISO27001 coverage
- Conduct training on ISO 27001, and any relevant qualified fields
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong ability to drive execution and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience with security control auditing or compliance implementation for SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, MAS TRM or HITRUST is a plus, but not necessary.
- Possess ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) is a plus, but not necessary.
- If you do not have any experience, but with relevant educational background, you are welcome to apply as training will be provided.