Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Internship period :
- Jan to May/June 2023
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Design and Optimize Electro-acoustic performance of Hearing Aid
- Receiver and Microphone Evaluation including Acoustic Sound Channel Design and optimization
- Data analysis and reporting of High-Volume Measurement Data using Python or Matlab tools
- Deep Learning Model development for electro-acoustic development
- Support electro-acoustic evaluation on current projects
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering Student Intern to bring our Product development and experience to another level.
- University Degree - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Proficient in Electronic design such as ADC , DAC , Amplifier and DSP
- Knowledge in PCB design
- Knowledge in Lab development tools such as Analog Analyzer, Digital Scope, Power Supply and Digital Multimeter
- Knowledge in Python and Matlab programming
- Knowledge in Soldering