Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
To deliver on our purpose to make a wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with a Senior Mobile Developer in our Research & Development Team B2C Software Engineering team in Singapore.
- You’ll implement functionality used in our Mobile Apps as a core component as a member of a self-organized scrum team
- You’ll be responsible for the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis up to delivery (including architecture/design, implementation, test automation, integration and deployment, maintenance)
- You’ll coordinate functionalities, technical concepts, and interfaces with internal and external cooperation partners, product owners, or neighboring development teams (partly in Denmark, India, or Germany)
- You’ll practice software craftsmanship, demonstrate agile values and thereby foster a continuous improvement process within your team
- You’ll use the latest technologies and tools in an agile process environment (Scrum) developing prototypes and core components for future generations of hearing aids
- Experience in the development of cross-platform applications ideally in an agile environment
- Experience with software development methods and practices (Scrum or Kanban, Pair or Mob Programming, Clean Code Principles, TDD)
- Experience in multi-platform development with Swift or Kotlin (iOS, Android), and cloud-based back-ends, ideally with C # and .NET
Join us and be part of WSAudiology today!