WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
With our commitment to deliver better service experience for our customers, we are looking for Knowledge Manager to develop and implement the knowledge management strategy and program within our Global Technical Support team. In this role, you will guide a team to work closely with a global team of R&D, Quality, Operations, Sales & Marketing and solutions management partners to ensure both our customers and internal support teams have the information, resources, and tools they need to work more efficiently.
Key tasks include:
- Create a strategy and policies for developing and maintaining a knowledge database that improves efficiency of the service organization.
- Create a strategy on how to communicate the knowledge in such way that it is easy to find for all employees and perhaps even for customers.
- Create a comprehensive and on-demand portal of knowledge and information for both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to solve customer problems by developing knowledge base articles that speed up the problem-solving process
- Find ways to increase the effectiveness of field and support service staff
- Identify gaps in knowledge base
- Ensure all documentation is of high quality and maintained
- Experience in building knowledge Management programs within technical groups
- Great verbal and written communication skills, to build relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders and engage with senior business executives and team with colleagues across the globe and in different time zones.
- Able to work in a forward-thinking, complex and matrix environment
- Work experience with Salesforce will have advantage.