WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Internship period :
- Jan to May/June 2023
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Manufacturing of prototypes via additive manufacturing
- Perform verification/proof of concepts on functional prototypes of Hearing Instruments and accessories
- Literature research on new hearing aid technologies/concepts
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering Student Intern to bring our Product development and experience to another level.
- University Degree - Mechanical Design
- Knowledge in Solidworks/CREO/CAD, mechanical engineering
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills