WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
As an intern, you will be exposed to general research and legal analysis on a variety of matters across multiple jurisdictions where WSA has a presence.
In addition, you will assist with the following matters:
- Maintenance of legal internal knowledge databases e.g. proof-reading of templates and creation of fillable forms
- Business partner due diligence tool
- Maintenance of Legal & Compliance Intranet Webpage
- Corporate secretarial matters
- General research and legal analysis
- Uploading of documents e.g.
contracts, corporate secretarial, data flow from data mapping
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, the successful candidate will be an experienced controlling professional with international expertise in influencing business leaders as well as proven experience in driving change and innovation throughout the organization. S/he will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B), Juris Doctor (J.D.) or Masters of Laws (L.L.M) in a reputable university
- Interest in the medical device sector
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Internship Period : May to Sept 2023