WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the Role
The SEA team is looking to hire a Product Specialist based in Jakarta.
Reporting to the Country Manager of Indonesia, the candidate is responsible for:
- Delivering high quality audiological training to existing and new customers. Trainings include dispensing hearing aids, positioning of WSA products, basic hearing aid trouble-shooting and upselling techniques. Trainings are to be conducted pre and post NPI, or as and when deemed necessary by the Country Manager. Trainings are to be conducted virtually or in person, in the local language. (Domestic travel is to be expected.)
- Supporting the country sales team in activating the wholesale channels by rendering support in the localization effort of marketing and sales materials developed by headquarters. Creation of localized content catered to specific brands, channels and dealers. Managing the proper documentations with our channel partners to ensure compliance with WSA requirements and local regulations.
- Collaborate with SEA Headquarters to plan and implement product roadmap for the country and NPI marketing campaigns.
- Supporting strategic growth initiatives for the country as identified by SEA HQ and the Country Manager. Work with Country sales team to develop new channels and partners by pitching WSA's innovative products and solutions catered to these channels. Demo WSA hearing solutions to identified growth partners.
- University graduate, Medical (ENT or Audiology is a plus) or relevant fields
- Medical devices or Pharma background is required, at least 3 years of experience working at MNCs
- Experienced in audiology or ENT specialty is highly desired
- Well versed with MS PowerPoint
- Banten, Indonesia
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.