WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with additional passionate and purpose-driven team players in the Research & Development team working on mobile applications. We are the key experts for the central App Component communicating to our hearing systems mainly via BLE. Quality is in our DNA.
- Design and build advanced functionalities for the iOS platform
- Write test codes (especially Unit Tests and Integration Tests) to ensure robustness, improve usability and performance is in your hands
- Be part of the future of mobile apps for hearing aids and help create outstanding mobile offerings
- Take ownership of your developed modules and aim for a continuous improvement of those
- Work in your scrum team closely with system feature teams, the product teams and embedded software teams
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development and testing efficiency.
- Education: completed university studies (master/ bachelor's degree/ diploma) in Computer Science, Mathematics or a comparable subject
- Personality and Working Practice: agile, self-motivated, self-organized, team player with an open-source mind set, open to international collaboration
- Skills: You have good problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate through complex situations
- Experience: substantial years of experience as a Software Developer and some years of experience in developing high-quality iOS apps with a strong agile mindset
- Knowledge: depth familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch (UIKit, Foundation), Combine and Swift Package Manager is a plus, Experience with Bluetooth is also a plus, working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies, solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Enthusiasm: shares our passion for writing clean, readable, and testable code
We are also open to hire candidates on a remote / hybrid arrangement.