WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
- Establish and improve the training methodology for assembly process and SMT machine operating procedure with animation, visual effect or motion design
- Assist on training material preparation for assembly & SMT machine operating process with animation, visual effect or motion design
- Work with production and engineering team to improve production efficiency such as line balancing
- Photo/Video taking & editing
- Work with production trainer, engineering team & operation team
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, the successful candidate will be an experienced controlling professional with international expertise in influencing business leaders as well as proven experience in driving change and innovation throughout the organization. S/he will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change.
- Diploma in Animation , Visual Effects, Motion Design
- Proficient with photo or video taking/editing
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- 3 to 6 months internship
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application