Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the role
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are a Senior Manager to play a key role in the WS Audiology commercial organization by driving profound impact in a leading and truly global organization, while improving our commercial toolbox in APAC.
You will be joining a team consisting of experienced professionals who have high ambitions for your development, and where you are able to heavily influence your role and way of working. The position reports directly to the Head of Marketing for APAC.
Your main responsibilities is to develop and implement regional marketing excellence concepts across our 14 key and markets and to provide dedicated support to our President and Head of Marketing for APAC. This could entail developing a new approach to improving marketing effectiveness across channels, refining our brand launch processes, improving global marketing performance management and further enabling fact-based decision-making based on digital tools and data. The way of working will predominantly be project based, where you will act as an internal consultant to our Marketing Leadership and other key regional stakeholders.
- Providing executive sparring, advisory and support to the President and Head of Marketing APAC
- Leading our regional commercial planning process with our regional Head of Marketing
- Supporting in steering our brand portfolios in close collaboration with our global brand leaders
- Developing and implementing a new global marketing effectiveness program
- Enabling fact-based decision-making based on internal and external data
- Ensuring regional and local implementation of marketing excellence concepts and programs
- Improving processes and ways of working in the regional Marketing organization
- Developing solid recommendations and presentations to our regional management.
- Successful experience within marketing/ commercial excellence from management consulting or leading marketing agency
- Experience in in-house commercial excellence or marketing function in a global company will be an added advantage
- Experience in international project management
- Knowledge of marketing performance management concepts and associated analytics
- Project management skills with the ability to initiate project plans and balance multiple changing deadlines and priorities
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills to address straightforward situations
- Robust learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, apply existing knowledge, make connections across different areas, and identify questions/areas to explore
- Analytic capabilities and ability to leverage data to support conclusions and evidence-based decision-making.