WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
- Support Global Category Manager for EMS on the transfer project. Co-ordination with supplier and following on documentation, certification and monitor timeline for implementation.
- Support Global Category Manager for EMS and Plastic on the First Article submission and follow up on the qualification process.
- Development of the 2nd source for Cable and Adaptor, follow up with supplier and internally on the qualification requirement and follow up till implementation.
- Support Global Category Manager for Plastic on the Cost comparison analysis.
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, the successful candidate will be an experienced controlling professional with international expertise in influencing business leaders as well as proven experience in driving change and innovation throughout the organization. S/he will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Good at working with Excel and Powerpoint
- 6 months internship
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application