- Busy and fast paced environment
- Purpose led customer care
- Career development
Are you a self-starter superstar who likes a challenge? How about a team player with a positive attitude and attention to detail? Would working in a GREAT work environment with NO nights interest you? How about a chance to earn some BONUS money every month?
If this sounds like you, great! Because that’s exactly the sort of person we’re looking for: a motivated, dynamic individual who’s ready to work with the best!
At bloom hearing specialists we operate a global network of hearing stores, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly the best people. We have a track record of offering and actively supporting progressive career pathways to our employees to grow and develop in the pathway of your choice.
About the role:
You will be the first point of contact in the bloom™ customer journey and provide exceptional customer service each day.
In addition to this, you will be involved in the general administration of the clinic including; appointment booking and claims management; reception duties; invoicing; processing and filing documents; minor hearing aid repairs (training provided) and promotional activities to promote your clinic.
As the all important face of your clinic, it will be your responsibility to ensure a positive experience for all of our customers.
This role is part time, 3 days per week (including working alternate Saturdays).
In addition to your motivation and desire to helping customers, you will need:
- Prior experience delivering high quality customer service, in a retail or allied health environment.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite and the have ability to pick up new programs with ease
- A proven track record in managing priorities within a busy environment
- High attention to detail with a solid administration background and a strong team player
- A positive and team orientated attitude with the ability to work autonomously
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ customer journey according to the bloom™ values of Courteous, Smart and Open.
WSA/bloom hearing is committed to complying to all government directions, guidance and mandates in relation to COVID-19. Therefore, as a condition of employment, all current and new employees will be expected to meet the relevant vaccination mandate (or provide evidence of an immunisation medical exemption) for their state and position category.