Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
Basic Purpose of the role
1. Keep close communication with affiliates to make sure each order meets customer requirements, quality criteria and deliver on time;
2. Push continuous improvements internally and externally through customer feedback;
3. Work with global project team to support new product, new innovative projects transition;
4. As contact window and work with quality team to handle customer complaint.
1. Daily track incoming order quantity and receive time, Lead analysis and problem resolve in case of any issues;
2. Responsible to coordinate with other department to clarify unproduced orders;
3. Monitor daily output and track for order status, fix system issues with the technical support from internal or external;
4. Listen to the voice of customer to push internal, external improvement about delivery and product quality;
5. As one of pillar leaders to support smart lean deployment in AMC;
6. Willing to work periodically at night shift to support specific customer
7. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Experience Skills required
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in engineering related
2. At least 5 years working experience in transnational company 至少五年外资企业工作经验
3. Good oral and written English skill 良好的英语听说读写能力
4. Customer service knowledge 掌握客户服务相关知识
5. Microsoft office 办公软件
6. Customer orientation 客户导向
7. Time management 时间管理
8. Project management 项目管理