Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
Basic Purpose of the role
1. Provide engineering support to assigned process, such as ITE, Earmold, FP production, IF production, BTE Production, Service repair and Testing, Packaging, Order Entry, Mail receipt, Warehousing and Logistics as well as ITE/Earmold modelling to ensure smooth manufacturing.
2. Analyse waste data and take actions to reduce online and QC waste for assigned process; complains investigation for the process related cause to propose actions.
3. Take the responsibility as an interface with advance engineering dept. of assigned process to ensure production follow the latest work instruction, and make sure the equipment/ fixture/ production system and test system running well and the version is correct, and also participate in & support trial run of new process / product.
4. Implement the regular process audit or check process as required to find out any gaps or potential issues and propose actions.
5. Implement time & line balance study for assigned process to improve production efficiency.
6. Be responsible for production equipment and fixture setup and maintenance to support manufacturing.
7. Lead or participate in other improvement projects assigned by his/her superior.
1. Bachelor’s degree and above, majoring in Electroacoustics, Electronics, Acoustics and Mechanical Engineering;
2. At least 6 years experience in supporting production improvement in electronic / mechanical / medical device industry, background in hearing aid industrial will be a plus;
3.Good communication in oral & written English;
4. Knowledge and experience in Smart lean / Continues improvement.