Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
At WSAudiology, Research & Development is about understanding people and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives.
We are currently looking for a Senior Systems Design and Test Engineer, as we continue to grow and build our capabilities to achieve our aspirations.
Key responsibilities for this job:
The Senior Systems Design and Test Engineer would provide support to various global stakeholders:
- Examine test requirements within the R&D disciplines
- Drive cross-functional team alignments to define the architectural solutions for test features
- Develop new test functionalities in C#, integrate and validate them in a testing framework
- Design and improve automated test framework in efficiency and product quality
- Advance and contribute testing methodologies and statistical analysis in R&D
- Facilitate in technical support on R&D automated test activities.
- University degree preferably related to Systems, Software, IT, Electrical Engineering or any other relevant technical discipline
- 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirement and translating them to technical specification
- Proficient with HW, SW and System testing
- Understand basic system, software architecture definition along with data management and statistical analysis of test results.