Senior Systems Engineer
At WSAudiology, Research & Development is about understanding people and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives.
We are seeking for a Senior Systems Engineer with strong background in software development using object-oriented programming to join our team. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing software and systems test solution that meet the needs of our customers. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of software development best practices, as well as experience in system design and implementation. The Systems Engineer will work closely with other members of our technical team to ensure the stability, and scalability of our systems. This role will act as a foundation for any seasoned Software Developer who might have the aspiration to become a Systems or Software Architect for WS Audiology in the future.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Design and develop software components primarily on Windows desktop applications using C#, OOP
- Drive concept and architecture development for new features and enhancements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, product managers, manufacturing engineers to define and implement the requirements and verify them within the test framework
- Design, develop, and maintain technical documentation and specifications
- Proactively identify and resolve potential systems related issues.
- University degree preferably related to Systems, Software, IT, Electrical Engineering or any other relevant technical discipline
- 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirement and translating them to technical specification
- Proficient with HW, SW and System testing
- Understand basic system, software architecture definition along with data management and statistical analysis of test results.
- Good experience in Software Development
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- Platform, Systems & Audiology
Senior Systems Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.