Are you looking for your next opportunity have a significant impact on WSA’s product? As an Electronic Engineer, you will be a part of the R&D team where you’ll be conducting Product Investigation, Product Maintenance and reporting to improve our products.
Some of your daily tasks are:
- Performs evaluation and quality verification on complex hearing aid system with appropriate software tools and professional measurement setup
- Understand the field return complaints and statistic
- Perform technical analysis and/or troubleshoot of the hearing aid system and work with domain functions to identify root cause
- Work with domain functions to implement corrective measures
- Work with Quality to track top 5 quality complaints and statistic
- Document finding and reporting, prepare presentation to RD management and project team.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Electronics Design
- Good communication skills and able to cross with cross-functional departments/teams
- Reporting and presentation skills
Apply to join us to have an innovative R&D experience now!
Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.