Every day our 12,000 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
Be part of our R&D team in Singapore and join our B2C Software Engineering team as a Software Development Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our partnership project to develop new product and services in the over-the-counter hearing aid market.
The role will plan and oversee all aspects of assigned project throughout the product development lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost. You will partner with multi-disciplinary teams and external stakeholders to create and deploy effective projects.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Manage development project spanning across multiple software components and services
- Negotiate project scope, timeline and budget from planning to release and beyond (operations, maintenance). Align plans and ensure appropriate integration points with other projects also delivering to the same program
- Take care of management reporting, change management and continuous process improvement
- Coordinate multiple workstreams spread across various geographies and organizations to contribute efficiently to the project goals at a high quality standard
- Align with resource providing line organizations within R&D Software
- Ensure compliant software releases according to our development process for medical products
- Clearly communicate project goals and set expectations on team level as well as motivate individual team members to deliver on quality, on time and on scope.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, Information Systems/Technology, Business Management, marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Project Management and worked with globally distributed and multi-cultural team setups
- Able to lead large cross-functional Agile Software Project
- Team player with good communication skills
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.