Every day our 12,000 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
At WS Audiology, our Information Technology function is ever evolving and transforming, to enable us to be the best in providing better and faster IT services.
As we continue to grow and build our operations, we are looking for an IT Support Specialist to be part of our 24x7 IT global service desk team. Reporting back to our IT Operations Lead, you will be responsible to provide technical support to our users. Remote with good quality, stable internet.
You will specifically be expected to:
• Resolving incoming client and personnel IT queries remotely via phone, ticket
• Independently solving standard tickets; Support in difficult situations with guidance from supervision and collaborate with other IT teams globally on ticket resolution (including external support)
• Familiarity with global ticketing system and work in resolving tickets within the SLA - appropriate for the priority of the ticket
• Provide technical support to both internal and external end-users and in a production environment which includes diagnosing, troubleshooting mechanical equipment, systems, software and wireless network systems
• Troubleshoot peripheral devices such as printers (label, ink, laser, followyou/me)
• Administration of user accounts and computers in AD; Administration of network resources, management of security groups and e-mail groups in AD
• Troubleshooting O365 related issues
• Continuously strive to improve and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and expand service coverage
• Documenting processes, knowledge base and maintaining service desk records
• Expected to work in a rotational shift schedule – APAC/EMEA/AMER
• Participation in projects and other tasks ordered by a manager under medium level of supervision
We are looking for the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum 3 –5 years of IT technical experience working on hardware, software and peripherals troubleshooting; production environment exposure will be a plus
• English required, other languages a plus
• Proficient in Windows 10 and 7, Office 365 –including installation and troubleshooting
• General understanding of commonly used IT technologies including PC support and mobile devices
• Certified in ITIL will be preferred Performance and personal competencies
• A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements, with a “can-do” attitude.
• Strong team player with teamwork spirit.
• A natural problem solver trait and can think outside the box.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills working with users and teams
• Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority.
• A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team.