Every day our 12,000 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Reporting directly to our Head of HR Systems, the Senior SuccessFactors Specialist will support planning, structuring, and delivering global SuccessFactors implementation in the Group Systems, Global IT Team. The development of technical solutions into business requirements starts with defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements. Handling requirements at the project level to ensure the fulfillment of business needs.
The SAP SuccessFactors Specialist needs to capture the requirements in structure documentation to ensure the effective delivery of the projects and is responsible for supporting the business stakeholders to move from project to run mode.
- Advise internal stakeholders regarding the technical and functional implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, Compensation, Performance & Goal Management, Development Plan, and SF integrations with 3rd party solutions (on-premise and cloud).
- Evaluate, consult, design, and implement integrations for defined Core HR business processes. And investigate alternative solutions for a defined issue or need (Boomi, integration center).
- Implement specified tasks in a project independently and take responsibility for the execution (incl. system set up, documentation, test scripts development, etc.)
- Support the integration of SAP SuccessFactors into an existing system landscape and with new IT solutions.
- Ensure quality assurance and revision of project deliverables, and support testing activities.
- Support the establishment of a service model for the application based on business criticality and standard guidelines.
- A degree in computer sciences, information systems, business administration, or equivalent professional experience.
- 8 Years of Total IT experience with 4+ Years of experience in SAP HCM SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- Experience in additional SuccessFactors modules like Performance and Goal Management, Compensation would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions, Web technologies, and business integration solutions.
- Organizational skills & interest in understanding the overall context, thinking & collaborating, open to new ideas.
- Open environment mindset and ability to learn in a fast-paced, complex multi-national / multi-cultural.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of responsibility.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.