Every day our 12,000 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
The Manager of Accessories and Reverse Logistics will support the corporate vision of maximizing value to the customer and providing outstanding Service to all Sales Companies, Distribution Centers and customers reporting to the Global Reverse Logistics & APAC Customer Service Director.
You will have an impact in achieving your targets by:
▪ Playing a critical role in managing service supply chain for HA devices and accessories
▪ Establishing the optimum and revitalized channels for reverse logistic
▪ Maintaining and updating plans for technology adoption that drive aftermarket growth
▪ Collaborating with Customer Service, Markets, Quality and others on Repair strategies
▪ Creating and tracking progress toward program-specific aftersales growth metrics
▪ Partnering with other WSA divisions to capture Customer and Market Insights services growth opportunities to ensure strong go-to-market alignment on solutions portfolio
▪ Managing accessories portfolio from NPI to delivery
In terms of Supply Chain, this person main duties will be to:
▪ Develop and manage of joint projects with countries, customers and 3rd party providers
▪ Drive E2E supply chain efficiency by optimizing Orders vs. forecast, level loading to support supply/production planning & support inventory optimization
▪ Maintain optimum Return Policies and ensure their effective execution
▪ Help drive the digitization of the accessories and aftersales functions. Continuously innovate to bring in new processes & tools
▪ A successful experience in international (strategic as well as operational) Supply Chain with management roles in “best - practice” corporate environment with specific exposure to senior business leaders
▪ Has knowledge of Planning, Reverse Logistics or Customer Service
▪ Experience with business transformation projects will be advantageous
▪ Proven capability to manage external vendors, as well as work with internal teams to achieve project objectives within agreed timeline, budget and resources
▪ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – ability to clearly demonstrate and explain business performance and underlying business drivers to a range of audiences
▪ An ability to execute tasks and deliver presentations in a high-pressure environment
▪ Excellent people skills, capability to build solid working relationships with the Group, the Regions and across the retail markets
▪ Drive, determination and high standards. Resilience, high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
▪ Strategic mind-set, results orientated, accountable, takes responsibility and leads by example, raising standards.