Committed to improve quality of people’s hearing, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. You will be part of our Sales team as an Audiologist to conduct product trainings, provide technical support, handle customer inquiries, support company growth initiatives and collaborate with the Clinical Excellence Team.
What you will do
Conduct trainings for existing and new business partners for brands owned by WS Audiology (Signia / Widex)
- On-boarding and regular refresher trainings, trainings topics include product features and benefits, basic hearing aid trouble-shooting and upselling techniques
- Supporting business partners’ professionalism in audiology and product related knowledge
Prepare, develop / refine training materials (slides, supporting tools etc)
- Provide technical service support (Equipment / Product/ Software support)
- Prompt in handling customers' enquiries on products, equipment and software, as well as rectify / trouble-shoot issues (both onsite or offsite)
- Understand the repair / after sales service workflow and provide the relevant support to customers
Support strategic growth initiatives for the country
- Involve in engaging new businesses / channel partners by providing the relevant product information
- Product Demo to identified growth partners.
- Provide basic audiological trainings for the Non-Traditional channels
Collaboration with SEA Clinical Excellence Team
- Develop, refine and continuous improvement on the clinical supporting tools
- Involve in SEA webinars projects
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Audiology (equivalent or higher)
- Competence in presenting and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Proficient in MS Office & PowerPoint
- Good problem solving, organizational abilities, and interpersonal skills required
- Motivated individual with high desire to learn and develop your skills
- Ability to travel frequently
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes. Sounds wonderful?
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Kuala Lumpur
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.