UX designer - Mobile Apps
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? Then keep on reading
We aim to deliver on our purpose of making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life. We are strengthening our design capabilities with additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team players inside our global UX team.
This team is part of R&D where we develop audiological fitting software for use by hearing care professionals as well as mobile apps for end users to control their hearing aids and support their lives. As a member of the Global UX team, you’ll work alongside developers, testers, and audiologists to bring seamless ease-of-use to our overall software experiences. Sometimes teams are distributed across the world, so the ability to clearly communicate and collaborate remotely is a must.
The role is based at our new hub in Hyderabad. Here you will be working alongside thousands of dynamic and progressive colleagues all working towards the goal of improving the lives of those with hearing loss.
As a designer at WSA, you will be building the experience of our next generation audiological mobile applications, creating both disruptive concepts and essential incremental changes. You will work closely with our cross-functional development teams with Software Developers, Testers, and Audiologists.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Understanding user needs together with Product Managers, developers and other UX designers
- Driving design solution discovery to bring smart feature decisions and clean user flows to our apps.
- Creating mock-ups, wireframes, and prototypes to enable user testing
- Creating high-fidelity UI/UX flows to push our apps to the next level
- Working strategically to raise the UX maturity of the wider team
We expect you to be a user-centered designer with an eye for strong visuals and smart user journeys. You are a team player, who seeks design feedback and engages in constructive discussions with colleagues. Creativity, attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude are part of your skills.
- Higher education in UI/UX Design, Human Factors, Service Design, or a similar field
- 2+ years of experience as a UX designer
- Knowledge of best practice mobile interface design, including Android's Material Design and Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Full UX toolbox with knowledge of wireframing, prototyping and user testing
- Knowledge of Universal Design and accessibility standards
- The ability to proactively solicit feedback from team members to continually raise our standards and foster a system of transparent and collaborative design practices
- Good experience with UI design tools (Figma specifically)
- A portfolio showcasing UI/UX mobile design
- The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV with a portfolio of recent design work. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- Cross Software Development
UX designer - Mobile Apps
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.