WSA Engineering Technician
Role will be necessary to support seamless operation of FGS.
What you will do
- Provide assistance in setting up new production assembly line as well as carrying out the daily monitoring & maintaining of the production assembly process.
- Support daily machine setup, maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure it meets production requirements.
- Carry out periodic maintenance and verification on production machines, jig & fixtures, and production facility.
- Perform diagnosis / trouble shooting on production failure or product quality issue and involvement with engineer on necessary corrective/preventive actions.
- Assist in updating various reports like work instruction and procedure, failure analysis report, new product verification reports.
- Support production line in technical and process aspect. Ensure that production request for technical help is met and correct support is provided to ensure production turn around.
- Provide training to operators on the product assembly process and machine operating procedure.
- Provide support in production equipment, spare parts, indirect material inventory control and monitoring.
- Carry out continuous improvement project to improve the efficiency of equipment and process and any ad-hoc assignment.
What you bring
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in production & manufacturing engineering
- Diploma in Mechatronics or Electronic Engineering
- Operational skills in a manufacturing environment
- Machine setup, monitoring & maintenance
- Good soldering skills
- Able to read & understand 2D / 3D drawing & circuit diagram
- Trouble-shooting skills on circuit board
- Knowledge in product mechanical assembly
- Microsoft Office and other advanced computing knowledge with be good
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good physical health being (able to support some heavy duties)
- Can work in a shifting schedule if needed
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Global Operations & Supply Chain
- Global Advanced Engineering
WSA Engineering Technician
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.