NPI Process Technician
[a few high level lines to describe the mission of the role]
What you will do
- Support evaluation and/or trial runs including but not limited to new product transfer, relabeling, reconfiguration and process yield related improvement activities.
- Involve in preparing Work Instructions review and verification of actual process/procedures.
- Perform laser program setup and testing setup as part of evaluation requirement.
- Conduct failure analysis on the evaluation build defect to understand root cause and action required to resolve the issue.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency towards production needs and by providing timely response, accommodating flexible working hours to satisfy schedule or task needed.
What you bring
- Any work experience related to Manufacturing Process and/or NPI Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in production & manufacturing engineering
- Any related to Technical or Engineering courses
- Able to read & understand 2D / 3D drawing & circuit diagram
- Able to read schematic diagram
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Good soldering skills
- With good interpersonal skills, self drive, responsible, trustworthy and can work well even under pressure and with flexible schedule
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Global Operations & Supply Chain
- Global Advanced Engineering
NPI Process Technician
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.