Customer Service Engineer
Our Customer Service team is looking to hire a Customer Service Engineer to join Suzhou team, you will help to maintain close communication with affiliates to make sure each order meets customer requirements, quality criteria and deliver on time. You want to help ensure that our customers get excellent, continuous, and highly professional service.
What you will do
- • Daily track incoming order quantity and receive time, lead analysis and problem resolve in case
of any issues;
• Responsible to coordinate with other department to clarify unproduced orders ;
• Monitor daily output and track for order status, fix system issues with the technical support from
internal or external ;
• Listen to the voice of customer to push internal, external improvement about delivery and
• As one of pillar leaders to support smart lean deployment in AMC;
• Willing to work periodically at night shift to support specific customer;
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
What you bring
- ▪ You are smiling, positive, responsible, structured, welcoming, and a team player;
▪ You tolerate stress well and can prioritize your tasks – even when it is hectic;
▪ You see change positively and consider it as an exciting challenge;
▪ Good proficiency in English, preferably both written and spoken, as it is the corporate
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in engineering related;
▪ 5 years’ experience of working in a customer service department and are used to providing
excellent customer service;
▪ You are familiar with the use of IT systems for order processing, product ordering, invoicing
and similar .
- ▪ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – ability to clearly demonstrate and explain
business performance and underlying business drivers to a range of audiences
▪ An ability to execute tasks and deliver presentations in a high-pressure environment
▪ Excellent people skills, capability to build solid working relationships with the Group, the Regions
and across the retail markets
▪ Drive, determination and high standards. Resilience, high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
▪ Strategic mind-set, results orientated, accountable, takes responsibility and leads by example,
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Global Operations & Supply Chain
- APAC Operations
Customer Service Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.